Rebecca has a professional art teaching qualification (City & Guilds 7307, 1998). Along with many years experience of teaching drawing and painting at all levels – from beginners all the way to professional artists.
She taught for several years at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London and also for Cambridgeshire County Council on a variety of art and design subjects.
Rebecca runs short courses (from one to three days) on a variety of Fine and Decorative arts subjects.
Short Courses in 2022 include:
- Celtic Knotwork designs (2 days)
- Introduction to Islamic Geometry (1 day)
- Egg Tempera painting (3 days)
- Relief Printmaking without a press (1 day)
- Paint your own Mandala – making as meditation (2 days)
- Keeping a Sketchbook – drawing and painting out and about (2 days – summer 2022)
She is available to travel and teach on location in Europe and the UK, please enquire for further information and prices.
To be informed of any upcoming classes and events, please sign up for Rebecca’s quarterly newsletter.
To book a class please contact Rebecca directly for further details.
Rebecca also offers individual lessons from €30 (1hr 15 minutes) for ages 12+
Individual zoom lessons are also available from €15 for 40 minutes.
Please contact Rebecca for more information and available dates